The 2022 transfer window is not yet open.
The January 2022 transfer window is now open and teams across Europe are already plotting their next moves.
The Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1 are all in action this month, with the window set to close on February 1.
There are sure to be plenty of big-money moves before the window slams shut, so stay with us for all the latest updates and gossip.
– Everton have confirmed the signing of striker Cenk Tosun from Besiktas for £27million.
– West Ham have completed the signing of Jesse Lingard on loan from Manchester United until the end of the season.
– Tottenham have completed the signing of PSV Eindhoven winger Steven Bergwijn for £27million.
– Chelsea have confirmed the signing of striker Gonzalo Higuain on loan from Juventus until the end of the season.
– Arsenal have announced the signing of Greek defender Konstantinos Mavropanos from PAS Giannina for an undisclosed fee.
– Manchester United have completed the signing of Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal in a swap deal that sees Henrikh Mkhitaryan move the other way.
– Liverpool have completed the signing of defender Virgil van Dijk from Southampton for a world-record fee of £75million.
– Tottenham have announced the signing of Brazilian winger Lucas Moura from Paris
When Will The 2022 Transfer Window Open?
The 2022 transfer window will open on January 1, 2022.
The 2022 transfer window will open on January 1, 2022.
The January transfer window is always a busy time for football clubs as they look to strengthen their squads for the second half of the season. This year is no different, with a number of big names already being linked with moves.
One of the most exciting rumors is that Paris Saint-Germain are interested in signing Neymar from Barcelona. The Brazilian forward is one of the best players in the world and would be a massive coup for the French club.
Another player who could be on the move is Liverpool’s Mo Salah. The Egyptian has been in stunning form over the past few seasons and is reportedly a target for Real Madrid.
With so many big names being linked with moves, the January transfer window is sure to be a fascinating one.
Who Are The Most Active Clubs In The 2022 Transfer Window?
The most active clubs in the 2022 transfer window are Manchester United, Liverpool, and Chelsea.
The 2022 transfer win
Dow is upon us and clubs are already hard at work trying to bolster their squads for the upcoming season. But who are the most active clubs so far?
Paris Saint-Germain have been the most busy, with the French champions signing no less than four players already. They started with the capture of defender Danilo from Juventus, before moving on to add midfielders Idrissa Gueye from Everton and Ander Herrera from Manchester United. Most recently, they completed the signing of striker Mauro Icardi from Inter Milan on a permanent deal.
Elsewhere, Atletico Madrid have also been busy in the market, signing three players. They started with the capture of midfielder Marcos Llorente from city rivals Real Madrid, before adding strikers Luis Suarez from Barcelona and Joao Felix from Benfica.
Liverpool have made two big-name signings so far, bringing in midfielders Thiago Alcantara from Bayern Munich and Diogo Jota from Wolves.
So there you have it, the most active clubs in the 2022 transfer window so far. It promises to be an exciting summer of transfer activity, so make sure you stay tuned!
What Are The Latest Transfer Rumours?
The latest transfer rumours are that Neymar is set to return to Barcelona.
The January transfer window is open and clubs are already scrambling to strengthen their squads for the second half of the season. With that in mind, here are the latest transfer rumours doing the rounds.
1. Chelsea to sign Gonzalo Higuain
Chelsea are close to agreeing a deal to sign Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain on loan for the rest of the season, according to reports in Italy.
The 31-year-old has been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge for some time and it seems that a deal is close to being finalised. Higuain would provide a much-needed boost to Chelsea’s attacking options, with Alvaro Morata struggling to find his best form.
2. Liverpool to make a move for Timo Werner
Liverpool are reportedly interested in signing RB Leipzig striker Timo Werner.
The 22-year-old has been in superb form this season, scoring 19 goals in 21 appearances in all competitions. Werner would be a fantastic addition to Liverpool’s already impressive front line, and he would no doubt thrive under Jurgen Klopp’s tutelage.
3. Manchester United to sign Toby Alderweireld
Manchester United are reportedly interested in signing Tottenham Hotspur defender Toby Alderweireld.
The Belgian centre-back is out of contract at the end of the season and has been linked with a move away from Spurs for some time. Alderweireld would be a solid addition to United’s defence and he would no doubt add some much-needed experience to the backline.
4. Arsenal to sign Yannick Carrasco
Arsenal are interested in signing Dalian Yifang winger Yannick Carrasco, according to reports in Belgium.
The 25-year-old has been linked with a move to the Emirates Stadium in recent weeks and it seems that Arsenal are serious about signing him. Carrasco would provide a much-needed boost to Arsenal’s attacking options and he would no doubt be a popular addition with the fans.
5. Manchester City to sign Alexis Sanchez
Manchester City are interested in signing Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez, according to reports in Chile.
The 29-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season and has been linked with a move away from the Emirates Stadium. City are reportedly keen to sign Sanchez and they could make a move for him in the January transfer window.
These are just a few of the latest transfer rumours doing the rounds. With the January transfer window now open, it will be interesting to see which clubs make some big-money signings in the coming weeks.
How Much Money Will Be Spent In The 2022 Transfer Window?
This is impossible to answer without knowing more about the specific team’s budget and plans.
The 2022 transfer window is set to be one of the busiest and most expensive in history. With clubs around the world preparing for the new season, they will be looking to add to their squads with some big-money signings.
Here, we take a look at how much money could be spent in the 2022 transfer window and some of the biggest deals that could be completed.
$2.1 billion – Neymar to Barcelona
The Brazilian superstar is set to return to Barcelona in a world-record $2.1 billion deal. Neymar left the Catalan club for Paris Saint-Germain in 2017 for a fee of $222 million, but he is now ready to make his way back to the Nou Camp.
$1.6 billion – Kylian Mbappe to Real Madrid
The French striker is one of the most sought-after players in the world and he is set to join Real Madrid in a deal worth $1.6 billion. Mbappe has been with Paris Saint-Germain since 2017 and has won two Ligue 1 titles and the World Cup with France.
$1 billion – Eden Hazard to Chelsea
The Belgian winger is set to return to Chelsea in a deal worth $1 billion. Hazard left the Blues for Real Madrid in 2019 for a fee of $115 million, but he has struggled to make an impact in Spain.
$800 million – Paul Pogba to Manchester United
The French midfielder is set to return to Manchester United in a deal worth $800 million. Pogba left United in 2016 for a then-world record fee of $105 million, but he has failed to live up to his price tag at Juventus.
These are just some of the potential deals that could be completed in the 2022 transfer window. With so much money set to be spent, it is sure to be an exciting window for fans around the world.
Who Are The Biggest Winners And Losers Of The Transfer Window?
How Did Your Club Fare In The Transfer Window?
Who Are The Most Surprising Signings Of The Transfer Window?
1. Neymar from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain for a world record fee of €222 million.
2. Romelu Lukaku from Everton to Manchester United for a fee of £75 million.
3. Alexandre Lacazette from Lyon to Arsenal for a fee of £52 million.
4. Kyle Walker from Tottenham Hotspur to Manchester City for a fee of £50 million.
5. Bernardo Silva from AS Monaco to Manchester City for a fee of £43 million.
Who Are The Most Disappointing Signings Of The Transfer Window?
1. Alexis Sanchez (Manchester United): Sanchez was supposed to be a game-changer for United, but he has been plagued by injuries and has failed to make a significant impact when he has been on the pitch.
2. Gareth Bale (Real Madrid): Bale was supposed to be a Galactico for Madrid, but he has failed to live up to the hype and has been plagued by injuries.
3. Radamel Falcao (Monaco): Falcao was one of the most feared strikers in the world a few years ago, but he has struggled with injuries and has failed to recapture his form.
4. Mario Mandzukic (Juventus): Mandzukic was supposed to be a key player for Juventus, but he has failed to make an impact and has been linked with a move away from the club.
5. Alvaro Morata (Chelsea): Morata was supposed to be Chelsea’s answer to their striking woes, but he has struggled for form and has been linked with a move away from the club.
The 2022 transfer window is now open and teams are already busy making moves. Stay up to date with all the latest moves right here.
The transfer window for 2022 is now open. If you have any questions, feel free to comment below.